P-edition Integral Baby Chair | newborn package
P-edition Integral Baby Chair by Essian de Etoile is a premium baby chair for use from infancy to toddler to preschool years because of its versatility and multi-functionality.
P-edition Integral Baby Chair has seat coverage spacious enough to accommodate a child from when baby can already hold head up at approximately 4 months old up to when child is 5 years old.
With the aid of a 3D butterfly head support pillow and back support cushion set, the seat becomes snug enough for a infant. During toddler years, back cushion may be removed and butterfly head pillow may remain to keep child seating comfortably. During preschool years, chair may still be used as a booster seat.
All through the growing stages of baby, the P-edition Integral Baby Chair takes a child's safety to heart as it is designed to come with safety harness to secure child in place at all times.
The multi-functionality of P-edition Integral baby chair proves to be a showstopper:
- use as a booster chair
- use as activity center with handle to mount toys
- apart from use for eating, tray big enough for varied arts and crafts and has slot specifically for mounting gadgets
- moving cart with handle allows for use as walker when baby is taking first few steps
- allows for head support pillow attachment for further safety of baby while in use
- back handle grip for easy portability
- optional playline to pull baby along with you wherever part of the house you may be
- optional seat protection knapsack to keep your investment protected and for easy portability when you travel
Each P-edition Integral Baby Chair newborn package includes the following:
- Baby chair with safety harness
- Moving cart
- Activity Tray
- Chair Handle
- Booster Chair Belt
- Head Support Cushion
- Neck, Back and Bottom Support Cushion